- since 2003 – ongoing Gaidar Institute for the Economic Policy chief of the Institutional Development Department
- 1999 – 2003 Institute for the Economy in Transition research fellow; (Institutional economy, Political economy problems).
- 2007-ongoing Academy of National Economy under RF Government Institute for applied economic studies, Center for Institutional and Social Studies leading research fellow.
- March 2000 – 2006 Working Centre for Economic Reforms under the GOR, Department for social & political analysis chief.
- 1992-1993, 1996-1997, 1999-2000 “Yanico jsc” publishers, vice-director and chief economist. Orders placing, projects economical and legal expertise, marketing researches.
- 1997-1999 “Freedom and Progress” – private institute for urban and regional studies, Analyst: Local government consulting, economic reports and reviews preparation, enterprises (businesses) financial statement analysis; local legislation and governmental practices analysis.
- 04.1997-09.1998 “Mobile” information agency (part time)- analyst: economical & juridical information analysis.
- 1994-1995 Federal Agency (administration) for affairs of insolvency (bankruptcy) of the State Property Management Committee, privatization department, methodological department chief expert. Budget debtors’ financial statement analysis, investment project analysis (Federal government financial participation or support projects). Legislation proposals preparing and development (Edicts, decrees, instructions), territorial departments consulting, specialists teaching and testing.
- 1993-1994 State Committee on the Anti-Monopoly Policies, Moscow, legal department chief expert. Privatization transactions and some cases of stock or shares acquisition juridical examination.
- 2003 Institute for the Economy in Transition, PhD in economics
- 1998-2002 Higher School of Economics, postgraduate study department, anticipated graduating date: December 2002; specialization – Institutional Economics & Public Choice; Dissertation theme: “Import of Institutes in the transition economy countries: premises, selection criteria and introduction costs”
- 1995-1997 Higher School of Economics Master’s department: Master’s degree in Economics
- 1980-1985 Moscow Machine-tool and Tool Institute (College)
Membership in Professional Societies: Public Choice Society; International Society for New Institutional Economics
Key Qualifications: Institutional Economics & Public Choice, Economic Regulation Theory and applications
Scientific interests’ sphere institutional economics, public choice theory, economic history.
For details – see downloadable CV file: